This is a short email-blast with two important updates. I am excited to share our 2020 Annual Report with you! The 2020 report is special: we celebrated a milestone, that is, twenty years of FCG. As well, we invite you to mark your calendars for our upcoming Annual General Meeting.
Wishing you a peaceful rest of the summer.
Michelle Singh, Executive Director
2020 Annual Report: Special Edition!
2020 was an unprecedented year, filled with highs and lows that impacted just about everyone on Earth.
As the new Executive Director of FCG, I was immensely grateful for the solid foundation left by previous EDs, board members, funders, partners, volunteers and so many more. This unique network was built on trust and action and so, when we had to live through the pandemic, we drew upon everyone’s creativity to continue delivering the programs our network has grown to appreciate.
While progress was impacted by lockdowns, we were still able to make a difference in communities across the country. We remain committed to a just recovery, and heightened our efforts to build inclusive, resilient, Canadian communities.
2020 also marked a significant milestone for FCG. Last year, we celebrated 20 years of assisting and inspiring religious congregations and spiritual groups of all backgrounds across Canada to take collective action in creating more sustainable communities.
In addition to our usual Annual Report, this edition includes a timeline of our achievements, together with our growing network of faith groups and community partners. Read on.
Annual General Meeting: Save the Date
Please mark your calendars for FCG's Annual General Meeting, scheduled for Tuesday, September 14th 2021.
Get Involved: Join Our Network
Get involved with Faith & the Common Good by:
- Creating your own account on this website, which gives you access to downloadable resources
- Creating an account on this website for your faith community, which gives you access to downloadable resources and pins your faith community to our map (if we have your permission)
- Signing up for our national and/or local newsletters (our national newsletter is sent quarterly; our local newsletters vary and include invitations to local events)
- Joining the conversation on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Applying for Greening Sacred Spaces certification
- Joining or starting a Greening Sacred Spaces chapter in your community
- Making a donation to support our work