WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those who have already signed up for the energy benchmarking program
- Those who want to learn more about the program, before signing up
- Those who are responsible for saving energy/$ at their faith buildings; building managers, property/house/environmental committees, finance committees and trustees.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to make sense of your Energy Baseline Report – David Patterson, Faith & the Common Good's Energy Coordinator
- How St. Brigid’s Catholic Parish (Toronto) and Holy Trinity Anglican Church (Thornhill) started improving energy efficiency at their faith buildings
- How to identify and set targets for energy savings at your faith building; includes D.I.Y. Energy Audit best practice tips
November 14, 2018 at 11am - 12:30pm
Donna Lang ·