Dates: February 7, 2018 - March 21, 2018
Click the link for more information and to register: www.eventbrite.ca/webinar-series-trying-to-get-it-right-tickets-42245268736
In this Youth for Water webinar series, we will hear from partners, Indigenous and non-Indigenous, who have worked together to achieve a unified environmental goal.
In each webinar the speakers will:
- Provide an overview of the initiative they partnered on;
- Share the challenges they have faced working together;
- Explain how they overcame their partnership challenges;
- Highlight the successes of their joint-initiative.
- February 7, 2018 at 1pm- Sacred Water Circle (Speakers- Dorothy Taylor and Cathy Mitchell)
- February 21, 2018 at 1pm- Antler River Guardians from the 4 Directions (Speakers- Mary Alikakos and Tara Tchir)
- March 7, 2018 at 1pm- Credit Valley Indigenous Experience Plan (Speakers- Susan Robertson and Caroline King)
- March 21, 2018 at 1pm- Climate Adaptation Planning within the Chippewas of Georgina island First Nation Reserve (Speakers- Kerry-Ann Charles and Jackie Richard)
- $50 per webinar, or $150 for all
Green Communities Canada is a not-for-profit organisation and fees charged will be used recover webinar costs- including honorariums for speakers and staff time.
We hope that you will join us and please share widely!