In communion with the Synod on Synodality, MLSM Canada is reflecting on how we can deepen our synodal journey as a movement and with the wider Church. MLSM Canada chapter is hosting 2 listening sessions via zoom meeting.
This session will be on Monday, June 20, 6:30 - 8pm ET
Our reflections will be incorporated into a paper submitted to the Laudato Si' Movement secretariat, and then to the Synod on Synodality in August and in a statement of LSM principles on synodality in December. The questions in both sessions will be the same. Space will be limited to the first 20 participants to arrive at each meeting.
Consider these 5 Synodal questions.
- What do we understand by “synodality”?
- In your journey with LSM, tell us when and how you have had an experience of synodality?
- What does synodality imply within LSM?
- What does synodality mean for LSM in relationship to the Church and society?
- What ideas and thoughts about synodality specific to LSM arise from the discussion of these questions?
Please gather your thoughts before the meeting. If you would like to expand your response beyond what our time allows, submit your thoughts to Agnes via email, not later than Friday, June 24th, and she will include everything her report.