Great Canadian Giving Challenge. June. CanadaHelps. Fundraiser. Donate.
Faith & the Common Good (FCG) is participating in the Great Canadian Giving Challenge and we need your support!
Starting June 1st, CanadaHelps is offering charities the chance to WIN $20,000.
What is the Great Canadian Giving Challenge?
The Great Canadian Giving Challenge is a month-long contest to help charities fundraise during the slow summer months when donations tend to decline. Since 2015, the Great Canadian Giving Challenge gives charities a reason to engage their donor base, attract new donors, and have the chance to win a major prize donation from CanadaHelps. Every dollar donated to FCG in June, via CanadaHelps.org is an entry for a chance to win $20,000. The more we raise, the greater are our chances of winning.
Invest in us: Donate today
For over 21 years, FCG has been working to provide opportunities for interfaith, spirited, environmental and climate action. We are unique in that we are the only interfaith environmental organization across Canada. We harness the power of diverse faith and spiritual groups through education, capacity building, and collective action to build more resilient and sustainable communities. We offer faith-inspired solutions to pressing climate issues. To this end, we offer tools and resources, networking and community engagement opportunities and so much more.
Our free programs, tools & resources, case studies, audits, cover areas that include:
- Divestment and Eco-Investment tools that promote responsible, values-based impact investing
- Greening Sacred Spaces (promoting the reduction of emissions, with Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy, Benchmarking, EV programs, GSS Certification, GSS DIY Audits )
- Greening Outdoor Spaces (Community gardens of all sorts, that promote local biodiversity and food security)
- Living in Harmony with Nature (respecting and renewing the sacred balance of the Earth, based on the teachings of diverse faiths and spiritualities)
- Indigenous ally-ship (Learning and acting to decolonize and uplift Indigenous communities, honouring the TRC calls)
- Extreme Weather Resilience Hubs (emergency preparedness starts with building social capital)
- Inspiring and motivating action through our storytelling, via our blogs, social media, Youtube Channel.
But our resources are badly in need of a rehaul!
When you donate, your gift will be used toward updating our resources to enhance inclusivity and reflect diverse languages, as well as for creating new ones via multiple platforms (visual and audio). Together, you will be helping us reach even more faith-group audiences, for even greater spirited climate action.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter